Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Just wavin hi atcha!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mel i think "as well as most people on here" means he doesn't care to know most people on here anymore

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dayum, how did the "HI" thread turn into the "bash on J" thread?? Take it some where else ladies *lol* biggrin

    Hey Heidi... long time no see *hugs* Come back on yahoo with J sometime, I want to sing to the two of you again...

    "Have I told you lately that I love you..." *lmao*

  3. #23
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mel.....NO.....there is alot I could say...but I wont cause I dont think he wants me too...but if I get the ok from him..Maybe I will shed some light on why he feels he dont need to be around anymore...but Mel he has no issues with you.. not that I know of...He's just sick of people who want things changed ..But want others to change them..who dont like whats happening but says nothing about it...I know of one case in particular of a friend of his that was in chat...saw an anony name call him a jerk..ect...and she made some weakass comment about how that person should shut up cause the room is better now....I get sick of that shit too...*shrugs*....I might have already said too much..*L*
    Mel..psst..he might never admit it but he likes you..*S*...*ducks from J*
    *waves to everyone*



  4. #24
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi!!! are you here?..speak up damn it *G* *waves like mad so you can see me*

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    wavey pssst! ya might wanna edit that post...

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Pyromania's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *flick, flick....damn lighter...outta fuel*
    ===========================================

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Pyromania's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *flick*....*light*...oh yea there we go *G*
    ===========================================

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Myra...you are gonna throw rocks at a pregnant woman?....*G

    Meanie...hehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •